top of page

What tax form should I use?

Updated: Dec 12, 2022

Beginning with the 2018 tax year, a single Form 1040 replaced the previous three versions — Forms 1040, 1040EZ, and 1040A.

The simplified 1040 form, which you’ll use to file your 2020 individual federal income taxes, is half the size of recent forms and uses a “building block” approach to simplify the filing process. Taxpayers with more-complex tax situations may need to submit additional forms (called “schedules”), but all 150 million individual U.S. taxpayers start with the same basic form.

Find out if you’re getting a refund File Your Taxes

Want to schedule an appointment for assistance,

Click here:

To begin self onboarding, Click here:

5 views0 comments
bottom of page